Regulation and Business Crime
LA fields a successful team of lawyers who are highly experienced in handling matters within the ever expanding field of regulatory compliance. Our team has been instructed in a significant number of landmark decisions within the field, reflective of its standing within this specialist area.
Our clients come from both the public and private sectors, and are both prosecutors and defendants, so the team is able to offer a rounded service to all. We regularly provide legal services not only to the Health & Safety Executive, the Maritime & Coastguard Agency, local authorities and the Solicitors Regulation Authority, but also to business clients who require advice and assistance with the wide scope of investigations and prosecutions by UK business regulators.
We can help with
- Enforcement notices, including appeals
- Environment Agency investigations and prosecutions
- Fire safety
- Fraud, bribery, and other money crime
- Health & Safety Executive investigations and prosecutions
- Interviews under caution
- Local authority investigations and prosecutions
- Risk management advice and audits
- Serious Fraud Office / Police investigations and prosecutions
- Trading Standards investigations and prosecutions
Please select from the links under "In this Section" for more details of the services we offer.