With development land in increasingly short supply and with a lot of focus on regeneration rather than the development of greenfield sites, real estate development is an increasingly challenging and demanding sector. Our team has the experience to help you to achieve your commercial objectives.
Property developments need a range of skills and our multi disciplinary team includes not only property lawyers, but also specialists in planning, construction and environmental matters. We work closely to provide you with a seamless service.
Working as a team, we can deal with all or any of the following
- Site acquisition and assembly
- Advice on planning strategy
- Development agreements
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements
- Forward funding and forward sale agreements
- Pre-let agreements
- Advice on funding
- Building contracts, professional appointments and supporting documentation
- Negotiating planning and infrastructure agreements
- Construction procurement advice
- SDLT and tax advice
Our clients include land owners, commercial developers, public authorities and banks.
We have particular experise in
- Waterside developments
- Residential and mixed use developments
- Developments for the care sector and
- Retail developments
We are a highly focused and enthusiastic team. Our experience means that we can help you to find innovative solutions to the problems that are bound to arise in a complex development.