Banks, mortgage companies and insolvency practitioners know that they can trust our experienced banking and insolvency litigation specialists to handle their disputes efficiently and effectively.
Litigation is always a final resort and we will work closely with you to resolve issues through alternative methods of dispute resolution, where possible, before advising on formal court proceedings. Our focus is always to help you achieve a commercially viable solution that will work for your business.
While we undoubtedly have the heavyweight technical knowledge to fight your corner, we also understand that one of your priorities will be getting the advice and support you need at every stage, as well as having advisors who can keep a tight control on costs. Our fee structures are flexible and depend on the complexity and specific legal needs of each client, but we will be happy to provide clear advice to you based on your requirements.
We can help with:
- Personal and commercial banking issues
- Enforcement strategies
- Security realisation, including enforcement of charges over residential and commercial properties and other assets
- Recovery of unsecured facilities and shortfalls
- Enforcement of corporate and personal guarantees
- Professional negligence claims, in particular against valuers and solicitors
- Fraud investigations and asset recovery
- Conduct of LPA receiverships and administrations
- Actions to set aside fraudulent transactions and actions against directors