Grant Esterhuizen - Partner
Grant advises on a range of corporate, M&A, investment and commercial matters, both locally and internationally.
His domestic and international experience covers joint ventures, commercial agreements and corporate transactions relevant to his SME client base.
- Dual qualified South African attorney and UK Solicitor
- Member of the China-Britain Business Council
- Recommended by the Good Lawyer Guide
- Ranked as a Leading Individual for Corporate/M&A (UK & International Firms: China) in Chambers Global 2012
- Grant has advised a client on the expansion of its operations into the Far East and the setting up of a wholly owned foreign enterprise in the People’s Republic of China. He makes regular trips to China and Hong Kong and has numerous contacts and resources in those jurisdictions.
- Grant recently advised two separate Australian based companies on their expansion into the UK and has worked closely with international tax advisors to accommodate tax efficient corporate structures for corporate entities coming into the UK. He makes regular trips to Australia to service his client base there.
- Grant is currently advising a local manufacturing company on its expansion into the Canadian jurisdiction. In this regard, Grant is working closely with our Canadian legal correspondent through MSI Global Alliance.
The "thoroughly professional" team is led by Grant Esterhuizen, who is "always calm".
The Legal 500 UK 2012
Grant Esterhuizen of Lester Aldridge LLP is a member of the China-Britain Business Council and has hands-on experience of advising clients on investing in China. His client base consists principally of small and medium-sized businesses.
Chambers Global 2012